Kyiv CPM continues to see humanitarian support for Ukrainians as one of its key tasks, as our products are the necessary of everyday use. However, the demands of those in need are not limited to this. Thus, since March 2022, the fund has provided assistance in the amount of over 1 million 200 thousand UAH, considering 28 requests.
The Foundation processed 28 requests:
• From territorial communities – 2 requests
• Volunteer organizations – 4 requests
• For hospitals – 3 requests
• Temporary accommodation centers for migrants – 2 requests
• Charitable and public organizations – 7 requests
• Museums – 1 request
• Activities for children – 1 request
• Targeted assistance – a total of 480 families (During humanitarian trips we visited residents of Andriyivka, Berestyanka, Nebrat, Novy Zalissie, Zagaltsy in Borodyanka district and residents of Khalyavyn, Rivne region, Roishche in Chernihiv region).
In total, more than 107,000 rolls of toilet paper, more than 8,000 packages of paper towels, more than 14,000 packages of paper napkins, more than 500 corrugated boxes and more than 480 sets of basic necessities (products, household chemicals, paper products, personal hygiene products and etc.).